18.12.10

This Weeks Loves: Looking forward to Spring

The weather has trifled with lots of peoples days today, so I thought we could look forward to next year, to baby lambs and daffodils and tangerine. Everything in tangerine- more on my favourite Spring trends next post. Look out for some of these loves tomorrow, where I'll be presenting my Spring Edit- I'll be getting shirty, shaping up and lusting after leather. And that's only the half of it. Guaranteed to put a Spring in your step.
1. Camel Twill Sleeveless Shirt £30, Topshop
2. Light Beige Blouse £14.99, H&M
3. Mustard Short Sleeve Cupro Tee £32, Topshop
4. Light Brown Leggings £9.99, H&M
5. Lurex Pleated Midi Skirt £45, Topshop
6. Beige Wide Pleat Trousers £44.99, River Island
7. Pony Trim Pump £28, Urban Outfitters
8. Canvas & Leather Strapping Bag £45, ASOS