If you haven't checked out this film it's well worth a peep- not only for its cult status but also for the sensational sixties vibe- all in glorious technicolour- from the bright green of Melanie's suit to the turquoise hue of her eyeshadow. It's got avian attacking frenzy a plenty, add to that a petrol fire and a pyjama clad dead body and you've got yourself a corker.
1. Nail Polish in 'Office' American Apparel, £7
2. Wool Blend Rib Polo-neck Sweater Uniqlo, £14.99
3. Antique Detail Croc Satchel Urban Outfitters, £42
4. Camel Scallop Silk Blouse Topshop, £38
5. Crepe Pencil Skirt Adam at The Outnet, £64.50
6. Master Bow Apron Patent Pumps Topshop, £25
7. Haze Jacket L.K Bennett, £75
8. Vintage Look Blonde Fur Coat ASOS, £65
Maybe carry a cat along with you. You know, Just in case.