10.12.10

Bicycle want. No. Need.


Ding ding. Ahh I have bike envy. It's serious. I want a new bike, my one sucks. I've always loved Hollander and their traditional bicycles- BMX is just a little bit vom in my opinion, plus I'm pretty sure I probably could still use stabilisers- so tricks are totally out of the equation-But look at it. It even has a cute retro light. And a springy leather saddle. What more could you want?!! I could buy the morning papers and baguettes and zoom around on it. Oooh and ring my bell at pedestrians, or recreate E.T. I'm not fussed. Ride on by to Made.com for this beautiful bicycle, £539 on the highstreet but £169 online!!! The saving on that is maths I can't do, I'm too excited.


Make like Olivia Palermo and perch your Birkin atop.


Totally hoping to find this under my Christmas tree. Well, perhaps beside it, it looks huge. Actually if you order it now you can get it for spring- perfect biking weather.

Also available in a Manly Man style for the same price.
SaveSave